1. Welcome and introduction
- Mr. Navid Hanif, Director, Financing for Sustainable Development Office, DESA
2. Remarks by the major institutional stakeholders of the FfD process:
- Ms. Laura Jaitman, the World Bank Group’s Special Representative to the United Nations
- and Acting Director of Multilateral and International Affairs
- Mr. Robert Powell, Special Representative of the IMF to the United Nations
- Mr. Raul Torres, Head of Development Policy Unit of the WTO
- Mr. Pedro Moreno, Chief of Staff of UNCTAD
- Mr. George Gray Molina, Head of Strategic Engagement and Chief Economist at UNDP
3. Moderated dialogue with Member States, stakeholders, and Task Force members
4. Closing remarks
- Ms. Shari Spiegel, Chief, Policy Analysis and Development Branch, Financing for Sustainable Development Office, DESA
If you are interested in attending the briefing, please click here to register and you will receive a specific calendar invitation for the event.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.