The Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development is currently preparing its 2018 report (see here for a draft outline, as of October 2017). The report will be published by the end of February 2018.
In response to requests from external stakeholders to submit inputs to the Task Force’s work, the Task Force invited the submission of position papers, which are posted below:
Inputs received by external stakeholders:
- Civil Society FfD Group: IATF 2018_CS FfD Group_input.pdf
- Eurodad: IATF 2018_Eurodad_input.pdf
- Save the Children: IATF 2018_Save the Children_input.pdf
- International Disability Alliance and International Disability and Development Consortium: IATF 2018_IDA and IDDC_input.pdf
- Basel Institute of Commons and Economics: IATF 2018_Basel Institute_input.pdf