The advance unedited version of the 2018 report of the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development is being made available for use by stakeholders. The Task Force is also making available a note which compiles together the overview and key messages and recommendations from each chapter of the report. These documents are not for citation. The Task Force’s online annex will be updated in advance of the 2018 ECOSOC Forum on Financing for Development follow-up. The report will be launched on Monday, 23 April 2018.
The Financing for Development Office of UN-DESA is organising an informal technical briefing series for Member States each day from 5-9 March 2018.
A background note for an informal public dialogue hosted by the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development was published in February 2018.
A draft outline for the 2018 report of the Inter-agency Task Force on Financing for Development was published in October 2017.
Position papers received from external stakeholders:
In response to requests from external stakeholders to submit inputs to the Task Force’s work, the Task Force invited the submission of position papers in December 2017, which are posted below:
- Civil Society FfD Group: IATF 2018_CS FfD Group_input.pdf
- Eurodad: IATF 2018_Eurodad_input.pdf
- Save the Children: IATF 2018_Save the Children_input.pdf
- International Disability Alliance and International Disability and Development Consortium: IATF 2018_IDA and IDDC_input.pdf
- Basel Institute of Commons and Economics: IATF 2018_Basel Institute_input.pdf